Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Squirrel Seeks Sketchy Social Situations

Some of you (and you know who you are) know my friend Mrs. Squirrel over at HollowSquirrel.com.

A few of you have even met Mrs. Squirrel in person and are aware of her many talents, humor and the huge quantities of joy she spreads amongst the general masses. For those of you who don't know Mrs. Squirrel, allow me to introduce her to you. For those of you who have had the pleasure of her acquaintance, let me add to her list of accomplishments by declaring her a master douche bag detector. That's right. She can spot a-holes a few miles away and she calls 'em like she sees 'em. YouknowwhatI'msayin? So, check out her latest blog posting and feel free to submit your own situations for douche bag detection. She will not disappoint.

Mrs. Squirrel is truly one of my BESTS! Rock on with your nutty bad self.

1 comment:

  1. OH you're too sweet, Sweets. But I guess that's why we call you Sweets. Have you sent in your conundrum yet or is your life currently jackelope-free? Thank you for your support of my new pro-bono career!

    ReplyDelete