Sunday, February 27, 2011

Recycled, Renewable Happiness

Much of my day was spent in the depths of a PowerPoint abyss. If I took a picture of my computer screen, it would have rated a negative 12 on the happiness scale. Luckily, my day is ending with the Academy Awards. All that red carpet glitz and glamour never fails to inspire awestruck wonder, albeit slightly jaded. Hollywood can transform a so-so day into a fantastic escape. Oscar's aside, happiness did surround me today as I toiled. My cute puppy, Ozy was my faithful companion. My little shadow following me from room to room, Ozy barks to get my attention so I'll make some room for him and he can cuddle up in my lap. He's a snuggler.

I didn't have to take a photo today. Just recycled one of my many Ozy pics. Ozy's sweet mug is a renewable resource of pure joy and unconditional love!

Happiness rating = 8.


2 comments:

  1. Funny, I also was happy watching the Oscars this year.

    ReplyDelete