Monday, April 14, 2008

Simple Packets Of Crystal Goodness

I'm not in the business of pandering to big business nor would I associate myself with anything but primo products and services. That said, I do feel the need to endorse those items on the marketplace that fill a need and meet my strictest quality standards. Sounds official, right? Well, I haven't yet promoted any one product on this blog so this will be a first for me. Something that I'm really digging right now that I recommend others try are these individual Crystal Light On The Go packets. They make drinking water a heck of a lot more exciting and tasty.


I think we've purchased every variety at least once and probably have about 6 different boxes in our cupboard right now. Here's the trick. You have to get some of those big 32 oz. plastic bottles, preferably with a built in straw. You fill that bad boy up with some ice, toss in one of these packets, fill with water and viola, you have a refreshing beverage AND are able to get more H2O. My favorite right now is the Raspberry Green Tea. Hey, it has anti-oxidents. Or so they say. We all need a little more anti in our oxidents, right?

1 comment:

  1. I've been thinking of trying these...so they have your stamp o' approval? Hmmm. Must investigate!

    ReplyDelete