Monday, March 3, 2008

My Bachelor-ette Party!



Drinking divine cocktails at a swankified bar made entirely of ice, now that is MY BEST!

So, this weekend I was fortunate enough to have a gaggle of my wonderful friends join me in celebrating my soon-to-be nuptials by taking me out for one last proverbial hoorah otherwise known as a bachelorette party. I've heard these types of things referred to by other names -- stagette party, hen party . . . I'm not really sure what the correct term is, but I do know that mine was a whole martini shaker full of fun. I have the BEST sister. Really, I do. She organized the whole darn thing from top to bottom and it was a blast.

Now, back to this bar made from ice. Seriously. It is. If you are ever in downtown Minneapolis in the middle of a frigid Minnesota winter you really must check this place out. It is at the Chambers hotel. Here are some pictures to show you first, how terrific this place looks and, second, how incredibly drunk I was. YIKES. Good thing very few people read this blog. This could make for some incriminating evidence.

2 comments: