Thursday, May 14, 2009

Summer Tunes

I drove home from work tonight with my windows down and sun roof open. A chill in the air and a brisk wind whippin did not stop me from enjoying the sunshine and promise of summer. I cranked the radio as I sped along the highway and realized my playlists are tired and worn out. They need to be rejuvenated and refreshed. I'm talking about a little mix of chilled out sweet escape & tranquility spiced up with a dash of dance frenzy and wicked 100+ degree beat blasting ear assaulting business. I consulted the online oracles. Prompt downloading and Itunes purchasing ensued.

This stuff will rock you fer schure!! Not in any particular order . . .

Single Ladies - Beyonce

I See You Baby - Groove Armada
Superstylin - Groove Armada
** You might as well get the whole damn album, The Best of: Groove Armada, and save yourself the trouble **

Out of Space - The Prodigy

House of Jealous Lovers - The Rapture

Tainted Love - Soft Cell

One More Time - Daft Punk

Poker Face - Lady GaGa

Paper Planes - M.I.A.

Electric Feel - MGMT

Business Time - Flight of the Conchords
Hurt Feelings - Flight of the Conchords

4 comments:

  1. I agree. We all need to brush off the old tunes and get ready for summah! Summah....turns me upside down.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. We Are Scientists - Nobody Moves, Nobody Get Hurt

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSrgJK1CCnA

    That's the only thing motivating me this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a good song Justin. Plus the band is being chased by a bear, which is AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is your first warning that this blog is in need of updating...primarily with pics and tales (or tails) of Ozy. Get on it. Your followers are waiting. :)

    ReplyDelete